Thursday, December 29, 2016

Juicing Jumpstart

Quick drop in. I hope everyone's holidays were enjoyable.

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I wake up on the daily and go around and head to head with Lyme Disease. I have another blog that I've actually neglected for nearly a year that is dedicated to my battle. If you care to follow my journey you can read more about that HERE.

One of my posts from last year was over juicing and the benefits. I revisit the plan when I need to give my gut a rest or just reset my eating habits. With the new year approaching and goals and resolutions being set, I wanted to share it with all of you!

This plan has been a wonderful tool in helping me reach my overall goal weight. (Key word is tool.)
I finally hit it this year! #GOALS  (insert embarrassing photo below)




Here is the plan to help you get started.
Drinking Your Calories (Juicing and Liquid Diets)

Be sure to stay tuned to find out how I hit my overall combined goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment