Monday, November 7, 2016

November Playlist-Fav Platform

I'm a playlist junkie. I have one for just about everything. Every mood. It's the "mix tape" of our time and with the technology it is easier than ever. Gone are the days saving my baby sitting money to be able to record the top 40 these bad boys.


Now, I just title search and add. I have lists for my treadmill speed, weightlifting, sauna sesh, Friday night cooking with my hunny, river trip, when I just need to cry.....you get the idea. I am a Spotify subscriber. I tried them for free. I paid for them. I tried to not pay for them. I made it 3 months before I had to pay for I gave in again. They are hands down my favorite music platform. So there you have it and here you have my November Playlist. 


While building my lists I sometimes stumble across new artist or songs I've never heard before.  This time is was Louisa Wendorff.  Her mellow acoustic songbird voice made me long for a cozy cafe corner and some rain. I fell in LOVE with her song that I added to the end of my play list. After I did some more digging on her, I realized she is the one responsible for this YouTube viral video mash-up:  


Yeah. I quickly remembered because I helped her out with her over 32 million views. I watched this over and over!

In other news, my oldest daughter is already streaming Christmas music.

No comments:

Post a Comment