Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hello November




I just thought I was happy that October was here. I cannot believe how fast it came and went. I managed to do some traveling to north Texas down to the south Texas coast and back home all in one week. My son made it home from the Navy, finally.  My daughter was bitter-sweetly released on her own to start driving alone, and I already caught myself a seasonal upper respiratory infection. The husband's honey-do list grew smaller and we enjoyed our first cool front by celebrating with a hike, pizza, pumpkin patch, caramel apples, and pumpkin carving. 
Now we can move onto November. It's a full one already. Travels are in the near future for me. Travels that include a plane ride. I don't fly well.  I'm already praying for the stranger that will have the blessing of sitting next to me. 
I will say, National Housewife Day has me pretty dern excited. 
I welcome you, November. I celebrate you and your colors. May you reciprocate with cozy weather and crisp fall air. 


No comments:

Post a Comment